Monday, August 2, 2010

August Drawing!

It's time again for the monthly drawing! There are 2 ways to enter this month...your name may be entered as many times as you wish, it all depends on you! Here's how:

1) Email me your favorite or most embarrasing school moment! I will be posting some of them on the blog.

2) Repeat of a couple of months ago... Invite someone to join my email list. Have them email me and say, "hello, my name is (their name) and (your name) told me about you and your blog and i would like to be added to your email list." and that's all! I will enter your name as many times as i get emails from your friends and family!

The winner will get their choice of 1 of 3 prizes: * Spiderman toothfairy pillow ($6-$8 value) or * bottlecap necklace ($4.50 value) or * scrabble tile necklace ($5.50 value)

The drawing will end a week from today Monday August 9th at 8pm. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment