Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Drawing!

Here's how to enter the September Drawing!

1)Go to Sweetchicks Treasures facebook page (if you are not my friend on facebook and would like to be, you can find my info under my email or Leslie Mitchell or try SweetChicks Treasures) and leave a comment on what your favorite season is and why?

2)If you don't have facebook, go to my blog and post your entry there under the September Drawing post (here!), what is your favorite season and why?

you can do both (facebook and blog) and get your name entered twice!

3)Bonus entry! I will also enter your name 2 more times for anyone who has made a purchase from me and will send me a picture of their little one or themselves with an item (dress, necklace, bow, anything) that was purchased from me. I will be posting them ONLY on my blog and facebook. I will also need an attached note saying that i have permission to use your picture on my blog/facebook. :)

The drawing will end September 16th at 8pm!
The winner will get their choice of either
-3 hair bows (1 halloween, 1 fall, 1 christmas)
-2 scrabble tile pendants
-Boy themed bottlecap necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment