Monday, October 4, 2010

October Drawing!

To enter this months drawing this is what you need to do:



~email me, text, or post on sweetchicks facebook page what your favorite holiday food is...you will get your name entered once for this (you may only do this once)



~email me, with permission to post on facebook and my blog, a picture of you or your little one with a sweetchicks made item...you will get your name entered twice for this. (you may do this 2 times max)



~have your friends or family email me to get added to my email list, make sure they tell me YOU referred them....you will get your name entered three times for this! (you may do this as many times as you want)



You may do all of these and get your name entered quite a few times for this!





The drawing will end Monday October the 18th at 8pm....There will be 2 winners for this drawing. Each winner will get:

~ a scrabble tile pendant with ball chain necklace,

~a bottlecap necklace and 1 bottlecap (your choice boy or girl),

~and 2 fabric hairbows.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment