Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Drawing!

Happy to summer to all! here is the info for June's drawing...Don't miss out! Use the prize for yourself, your little one, or as a gift!





To enter:



~Email, text, or post on SweetChicks facebook page what your favorite thing to do in the summer is. (1 entry) Here is the link to my facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655157620&sk=info#!/pages/SweetChicks-Treasures/129807833732063



~ Email, text, or post on SweetChicks facebook page what your favorite summer food is. (1 entry)



~Have a friend or family member join my email list. THEY need to send me an email with their name and who referred them. (this way no one gets mad about getting email they didn't want) (up to 4 entries)



~Email me a pictures of a SweetChicks item being held or worn along with permission for me to use the picture on my facebook page and blog. (up to 4 entries)



The drawing will end tuesday June 29th at 8pm.



The winner will receive a goodie bad with



2 flower hair clips



1 bottlecap and bottlecap bow

No comments:

Post a Comment