Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Drawing!

For this month's drawing you will need to do one of the following:



* "Like" or post a comment about my new logo on facebook. (1 entry)



*Have a new person join my email list, a friend or family member. Remember to tell them to let me know you told them about my email list. (1 entry per person)



* Email me a pic of you or your little one (with permission to use their picture on facebook and my blog) wearing an item from SweetChicks Treasures. (1 entry)





The drawing will end Next Tuesday, March the 15th at 8pm... You can enter at least 3 times!!!



The winner will get to pick between a purse or a diaper bag!



Also remember that the Bonus Drawing is still under way, for every $10 you spend, your name gets entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to SweetChicks Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment