Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Specials!

Happy March to All!!!! So March is a great month for me...First of all, my husband and I celebrate birthdays this month and it just so happens to be National Craft Month which just seems to be so fitting for me I am also excited because thanks to Zoom Snap Technologies, I have gotten my very own logo! Please check it out on the blog or my facebook page. With all that said, here are this months specials, keep in mind that because I'm turning 25 on the 15th, I'm going to incorporate 5's into the specials just for the fun of it :)



*Spend $25 or more and get 15% off...also receive coupon for $5 off your next purchase of $15 or more and get a free bottlecap necklace and choker!



*Spend $50 or more and get 25% off...also receive coupon for $15 off your next purchase of $55 or more and get free bottlecap necklace and choker and a free hair bow set.



*Button Earring and Ring sets $5 per set (normally $3.50 per earring pair and per ring)



*Applique Name Towel $15 (normally $18)



*Small Hairbow Holder $5 (normally $6 to $8)



I am now taking Easter Orders. This is a great time to order your easter outfits and get ahead. Ruffle Pants and Ruffle Skirt outfits are super adorable for this and also pillowcase dresses. Also, SweetChicks items make great basket stuffers! Email me to place yor order!

Also, I still have some dates available if anyone is interested in hosting a SweetChicks Open House. This is a great way to earn free items !

No comments:

Post a Comment